Create your own crossword puzzles with this Crossword Generator Tool. Create random puzzles using your own words list with solutions.
Use ' | ' for line break
Words List(answer : question or clue)
Y Offset(move text positions up or down)
Question / Clue Style
Cell Box Style / Font
Press the update button to apply styles without generating a new puzzle.
Download Sample Preview
Download will include unfilled worksheet and an answer key sheet.
Crossword Puzzles Maker
Crossword Puzzles are an easy, interactive and engaging way for kids to increase their vocabulary while having fun. Have them input answers and clues using the Words List section.
Looking to create and sell low content website or products? Generate passive income by creating unlimited Crossword Puzzles to sell on different marketplaces or on your own website. This Crossword Puzzles Maker Tool is one of the simplest and fastest ways to create customized puzzles. You can use your own list of words and clues to create your own puzzle. You will also be able to add the title of your choice, pick the colors, change the font style and so much more.
How to Create your own custom Crossword Puzzle printable?
To create your own Crossword Puzzle, follow the steps listed below:
- Enter the title of your Crossword Puzzle. Adjust the font size and color as needed.
- Enter your word list in the Word List section. Input format should be => (answer : question or clue)
- Select the Font Style
- Select the color of Words, Indices and / or Clues.
- Choose the Cell border style, Line Color, Line thickness, Cell spacing and Shape (box or round)
- Click on the “Generate Now” button. You can press this button again to randomize the order of the columns
- Click the Update button to apply the styles like colors, font size without generating a new puzzle.
- Check off the “Show Answers” if you wish to see the answers on screen.
- Download the puzzle as Letter Size or A4 Size file. The download PDF will have two separate sheets, one crossword puzzle and second with answers.
- Note: Only English letters are supported. Any other NON-English characters or European accented characters may cause unexpected results.
If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions, please feel free to contact us.