An online tool to generate limitless random and unique printable maze puzzles with solution in different shapes, formats, sizes and designs. Download the generated patterns as PDF, PNG or SVG formats. To get started enter the values for your maze design and click generate maze button.
Heading(For PDF file only)
Number of Cells
Click 'generate maze' button to make maze puzzles
PDF file download will include both the puzzle and the solution.
What is a Maze?
A maze is a network of paths where there is a start and destination point, and players have to find a correct way from starting point to destination point. Mazes are fun puzzles where players will get confused about which way to follow to correctly reach the destination. But the feeling of accomplishment is beyond words when you actually reach the destination.
Why play Maze Puzzles
Mazes are fantastic for kids as well as adults. Here are some of the benefits of playing maze puzzles:
- They help strengthen different skills including brain activity, memory concentration and problem solving
- Children benefit by working on their hand eye coordination, develop muscle tone
- Such puzzles encourage kids to interact and concentrate while trying to solve problems
- Help with improving a child’s cognitive thinking process
Maze Generator Tool for Commercial Use
You can create your own mazes with our Maze Generator Tool. Customize your maze puzzles for personal as well as commercial use. You can brand these maze puzzles as your own and start making money. Such workbooks are popular to sell on Etsy, Amazon KDP, Ebay and other similar marketplaces. This Maze Generator Tool lets you create different shapes of your choice, styles, colors and so much more.
How to Create Custom Mazes?
Follow these steps to create the shapes of your choice:
- Set the number of cells of the puzzles
- Set the cell width
- Select the Shape from the drop down menu. It can be ‘box’, ‘circle’, ‘diamond’, ‘four rooms’, ‘L shape’, ‘arrow’, ‘bottle’, ‘stone’, ‘house’, ‘hourglass’, ‘moon’, ‘square’, ‘star’, ‘heart’, ‘tree’, ‘pyramid’, ‘strike’, ‘flag’, ‘triangle’, ‘airplane’, ‘donuts’, ‘two boxes’ or ‘two rooms’ etc.
- Choose the difficulty level i.e., hard, normal, difficult
- Choose the colors for the maze as well as the solution lines
- You can also check off the Start and End Indicators
- Once you have input all these values, click on the blue “Generate Maze” button. Check off “Show Answers” button to reveal the answers
- Download by clicking on the green “Download” button. Select the PDF size of your choice. It could be letter size or A4 size. Besides, PDF, you also have the choice to download in PNG and SVG formats
- Print and start solving the maze puzzles